From Book 1:
A Girl's Guide to Vampires is the first book in New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katie MacAlister's wonderfully winning Dark Ones series—a perfect blend of sexy and fun that every devoted fan of Lynsay Sand's popular Argeneau vampire books will want to sink their teeth into.
Joy Randall's Top 5 Tips for Vampire Hunters:
- Location, location, location. Vampires won't be caught dead (ha!) in places like discos, ten-minute lube shops, or Switzerland. Remember, if you wouldn't be there, neither would a bloodsucker.
- Trust your eyes. You know the handsome, annoyingly arrogant, self-assured man in the shadows with long hair and a cleft in his chin? He's your vampire.
- No matter how tempting it might be, do not "accidentally" acquire a paper cut on your finger and suggest your vampire kiss it to make it better.
- Play it cool. Don't offer to accompany your prince of the night on the talk-show circuit, and whatever you do, don't offer him your heart!
- Most of all, remember: being a vampire is nothing to laugh about.
The story of a desperate ghost hunter who stumbles across a dashing bloodsucker who's looking for eternal love, A Girl's Guide to Vampires is funny, steamy, sensuous, and surprising—everything anyone could want from a paranormal romance.
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.