A resource for journalists & bloggers
- BingeBooks launches new community site for book lovers (Nov. 18, 2020)
- BingeBooks launches books clubs (March 15, 2021)
BingeBooks media coverage
- Author-Funded BingeBooks Site Launches: Publishers Weekly (Nov. 18, 2020)
- Discovery: Publishers Lunch (Nov. 18, 2020)
- BingeBooks Goes Live: Shelf Awareness (Nov. 20, 2020)
- Can AI help you binge books? BingeBooks is a new service to do … exactly that: TechCrunch (Dec. 8, 2020)
- 12 Binge-Worthy Books for a Better You in 2021 (Elephant Journal, Jan. 26, 2021)
- 10 books coming to a screen near you in 2021 (She Scribes, Feb. 12, 2021)
We’re a team of authors who love books and readers. We created BingeBooks to help readers discover great books, to connect readers directly with authors and to celebrate and reward the hardy souls who still love to read books.
Our team consists of more than 120 bestselling authors as well as entrepreneurs and experts in book publishing. Our parent company, Authors A.I., uses an A.I.-powered manuscript analysis tool to help authors write books that readers love. Our tech, combined with support from successful authors, tech professionals and book lovers, allows us to create this vibrant new community for book discovery.
How to contact us
- Media, podcaster & blogger queries: [email protected]
- Press queries in U.S.: David Libby
- Press queries in U.K.: Jo Kelly
- General queries: [email protected]
- Technical support: [email protected]
Fact sheet & background
Alessandra Torre is the co-founder and president of Authors A.I. and BingeBooks. She is an award-winning romance and suspense author who has made the NY Times, Wall Street Journal and Amazon bestseller lists. She founded the annual authors conference Inkers Con, launched a series of online courses and writing communities, and published more than 150 articles at Cosmopolitan.com.
J.D. Lasica is co-founder, chief experience officer and board chairman of Authors A.I. and BingeBooks. A thriller author, entrepreneur and technologist, J.D. has been named one of Silicon Valley’s top 40 influencers. He has spoken at the United Nations and given talks on four continents as well as Harvard, Stanford, MIT and the Cannes Film Festival. In 2005 he co-founded Ourmedia, the world’s first free video hosting site, six weeks before YouTube was born.
Matthew Jockers is co-founder and chief science officer of Authors A.I. and BingeBooks. Matt is also co-author of The Bestseller Code; dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and professor of English and data analytics, Washington State University; co-founder of the Stanford Literary Lab, and former director of research, BookLamp. He lectures around the world on the intersection of technology and fiction.