"Ms. Claire's tale of the Acadians (Cajuns) is rich in Old World traditions as she explores the early beginnings of what was to become the melting pot of American society. Rose and Coleman's love is the stepping stone to a new beginning and readers' hearts will be warmed by their love and its powerful message."
—Romantic Times Magazine
“I'm saving a spot for Cherie Claire on my keepershelf!”
—Heather Nordahl, Affaire de Coeur
• Historical American romance, set in Louisiana in 1768
• Book Two of Cherie's The Cajuns series
• A full-length novel of 90,000 words (about 365 printed book pages)
• R-rated content: Steamy love scenes!
• Originally published by Kensington Publishing Co. (Ballad Books)
The Cajuns series follows a family of Acadians (Cajuns) who travel to South Louisiana and start anew after being exiled from their Nova Scotia home. The first three books follow the Gallant sisters as they attempt to reunite with their father in the wilds of Louisiana and Delphine (Book Four) takes place during Louisiana's role in the American Revolution. The Dugas family saga continues with A Cajun Dream (Book Five) and The Letter (Book Six).
Books by Cherie Claire:
The Cajun Series
A Cajun Dream
The Cajun Embassy
Ticket to Paradise
Carnival Confessions: A Mardi Gras Novella
The Viola Valentine Mystery Series
A Ghost of a Chance
Trace of a Ghost
Give Up the Ghost
The Ghost is Clear (novella)
Non-fiction titles by Cheré Coen:
Magic's in the Bag: Creating Spellbinding Gris Gris Bags and Sachets with Jude Bradley
Exploring Cajun Country: A Tour of Historic Acadiana
Haunted Lafayette, Louisiana
Forest Hill, Louisiana: A Bloom Town History
Release date: February 16, 2016
Publisher: Happy Gris Gris Publishing
Print pages: 320
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.