A Cajun Dream
A Cajun Dream is an award-winning delightful romance between a very proper American heiress and the proud Cajun who is determined to win her love.
"A Cajun Dream will bring a smile to readers' faces. Ms. Claire has captured the sweetness of falling in love the first time with the gentleness of Dorothy Garlock and the tenderness of Pamela Morsi." — Maria C. Ferrer for Romantic Times magazine
"What a marvelous debut! Cherie Claire is sure to earn a bevy of fans with this charming and heartwarming tale." — Rexanne Becnel, author of Blink of An Eye
• Historical American romance, set in Louisiana in 1848
• Book Five of Cherie's The Cajuns series
• A full-length novel of 90,000 words (about 365 printed book pages)
• R-rated content: Steamy love scenes!
• Originally published by Kensington Publishing Co.
• Holt, Romantic Times Reviewers Choice finalists
• Louisiana Federation of Press Women Best Novel Award, National Federation of Press Women third place winner
• RT four-star review, Amazon regional best-seller
The Cajuns series follows a family of Acadians (Cajuns) who travel to South Louisiana and start anew after being exiled from their Nova Scotia home. The first three books follow the Gallant sisters as they attempt to reunite with their father in the wilds of Louisiana and Delphine (Book Four) takes place during Louisiana's role in the American Revolution. The Dugas family saga continues with A Cajun Dream (Book Five) and The Letter (Book Six).
Books by Cherie Claire:
The Cajun Series
A Cajun Dream
The Cajun Embassy
Ticket to Paradise
Carnival Confessions: A Mardi Gras Novella
The Viola Valentine Mystery Series
A Ghost of a Chance
Trace of a Ghost
Give Up the Ghost
The Ghost is Clear (novella)
Non-fiction titles by Cheré Coen:
Magic's in the Bag: Creating Spellbinding Gris Gris Bags and Sachets with Jude Bradley
Exploring Cajun Country: A Tour of Historic Acadiana
Haunted Lafayette, Louisiana
Forest Hill, Louisiana: A Bloom Town History
Release date: July 30, 2015
Publisher: Happy Gris Gris Publishing
Print pages: 320
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.