Ghost Trippin': A Viola Valentine Mystery
A ghostly road trip.
John Valentine left home for a science conference and never returned, his family chalking it up to the divorced father’s mid-life crisis. But when a body is found on the old family homestead, his daughter Viola must piece together the clues her father left behind.
The path to the truth takes Viola on a wild road trip through Texas where she must solve a host of mysteries to discover what became of her father. Along for the ride are her witchy Aunt Mimi, her uptight lawyer sister Portia and her sometimes ex-husband Thibault Boudreaux, otherwise known as TB.
What they discover on this crazy ghost trip through Texas will be much more than they anticipated.
• Contemporary paranormal mystery
• Book Four of the Viola Valentine Mystery Series
• A full-length novel of 82,000 words
• R-rated content: Sexuality
• Set in Louisiana, Texas, and Alabama
Release date: February 14, 2019
Publisher: Happy Gris Gris Publishing
Print pages: 280
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.
Behind the book
Books by Cherie Claire: The Viola Valentine Mystery Series
A Ghost of a Chance
Trace of a Ghost
Give Up the Ghost
The Ghost is Clear (novella)