A Tale of Beauty and Beast: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast
Princess Sophia has helped her twin sister Lily save the duchy of Marin. But now Sophie faces an even greater threat when she sets out to free the cursed kingdom of Palinar from its beastly prince. Alone, and with danger on every side, Sophie must navigate a magical castle and its even more mysterious master to discover the secret to breaking the curse.
Except the more time she spends with Prince Dominic, the more she starts to question who exactly she's supposed to be saving. With time running out for the trapped inhabitants, and the reappearance of an old enemy, Sophie may have to choose between saving the kingdom and following her heart.
In this reimagining of the classic fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast, Beauty will have to use all of her strength and intelligence if she is to outwit her enemies, break a curse and find true love.
If you enjoy clean romance, adventure and intrigue, then try the books in the Beyond the Four Kingdoms series now! These interconnected fairy tale retellings each feature a different princess who has to fight for her happily ever after.
Beyond the Four Kingdoms reading order:
- A Dance of Silver and Shadow: A Retelling of The Twelve Dancing Princesses
- A Tale of Beauty and Beast: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast
- A Crown of Snow and Ice: A Retelling of The Snow Queen
- A Dream of Ebony and White: A Retelling of Snow White
- A Captive of Wing and Feather: A Retelling of Swan Lake
- A Princess of Wind and Wave: A Retelling of The Little Mermaid
Release date: November 26, 2017
Publisher: Luminant Publications
Print pages: 298
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.