I have a decision to make—family or my career. The problem is I want both, and I don't know how to choose.
I promised Kade we would start a family when my baseball contract is up. But now a Triple-A ball club is interested in me. If I sign with them, getting pregnant is not an option.
The last thing I want to do is disappoint my husband, but moving up in the major leagues is vital to me.
I can't give up what I worked so hard to achieve. But I can't live without the man who is my everything, and if I do this, I know I risk losing him forever.
I hardly see Lacey during baseball season, but with the All-Star break in full swing, I have four blissful days to spend with my beautiful wife.
I have plans that will keep us locked away with no distractions. It will be her and me, our king size bed, and a chance to make up for lost time.
But when her agent calls, the four days turn into a shit storm.
Now, our future plans are in jeopardy.
And our marriage is on the line.
This is book 4 in Kade and Lacey's story and is a novella (35k words). Reading order for Kade and Lacey is Dare to Kiss, Dare to Dream, Dare to Breathe, and Dare to Embrace.
Intended for audiences 18+
ABOUT THE SERIES:
The Maxwell Series is about a group of brothers who are all about family, duty, honor, and will do anything to protect those they love. Be prepared for all the feels as Kade, Kelton, Kross, and Kody put their hearts on the line.
- Dare to Kiss – Kade and Lacey – Book 1
- Dare to Dream – Kade and Lacey – Book 2
- Dare to Love – Kelton Maxwell – Stand-alone novel
- Dare to Dance – Kross Maxwell – Stand-alone novel
- Dare to Live – Kody Maxwell – Stand-alone novel
- Dare to Breathe – Kade and Lacey – Book 3
- Dare to Embrace - Kade and Lacey - Book 4
Release date: November 18, 2019
Publisher: Raven Wing Publishing
Print pages: 129
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.