Everybody has secrets.
And Zachary's family was no different.
When his younger brother Tyrrell goes missing, PI Zachary Goldman is anxious to find him before something bad happens to him. Or is it already too late?
The last missing person case he investigated did not end well, and he can't help worrying that whether Tyrrell's disappearance was voluntary or not, he may be in harm's way.
75% of missing adults are found within 24 hours. 95% are found within a week. But then there are the other 5%...
Zachary is determined that Tyrrell will not be one of those who never comes home.
The clock is already ticking.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well-written and enjoyable. The author has delved into the detective mystery genre with a home run!
Zachary Goldman, Private Investigator, is flawed with a capital F. Shattered by the tragedies of his own life, he will somehow still manage to pick himself up and dig just a little bit deeper than anyone else to find the vital clues.
Maybe being broken makes it easier for others who have faced tragedy to trust him. Walk with Zachary as he solves cases that will stretch his abilities to the limit.
Even with his own life in shambles, Zachary Goldman is still the one you want on the case.
Investigate this P.I. mystery now!
Release date: September 16, 2022
Publisher: pd workman
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.