Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story | America's New Apocalypse
Kindle UnlimitedFree with a subscription to Kindle Unlimited
I have read this entire series, every book draws you into the story. This book is no exception!Amazon Customer
I have read a good deal in this genre and I really enjoyed this book.Wes
I really enjoyed the book and although this is a stand-alone book, I am looking forward to reading more in the series that it accompanies.Tonya Crawford
Another winner! Great job, Millie! You did it again!Avidreader
When the worst thing that can happen happens, will you be able to survive?
Laurie Esplin is spending summer break from college in her hometown of Wesley. As far as she's concerned, this small town – full of kind people – is just about heaven on earth. Her fiancé Aaron makes it even better. When a series of terrorist attacks happen, Laurie is concerned but is positive they're safe in Wesley.
As the small town she loves spirals out of control, madness and mania seem to take over. And Laurie isn't immune to the lunacy. She struggles to cope with the new reality they are now living – both physically and mentally. Can Aaron provide the stability she needs as her mental illness takes over, while still keeping them safe in this chaotic new world?
Havoc Begins is a standalone story set in the world of the Havoc in Wyoming Christian Futuristic series. If you like mysterious apocalyptic events, fast-paced adventures, and plausible situations, then you’ll love this page-turning series.
Download today and discover why readers love this twist on the Post-Apocalyptic genre!
The Havoc in Wyoming series has been described as “Cozy” Apocalypse and contains no profanity, gratuitous sex scenes, or overly detailed gruesome death scenes. However, it does contain conservative family values and references to God, prayer, scripture, and Christianity. Because of the mental health issues tackled in this book, it is considerably less "cozy" than previous stories and is recommended for mature audiences. This is written from Laurie's point of view, and you will be inside her head as she contends with thoughts of self-harm.
*This is a standalone book but is best enjoyed when read with the Havoc in Wyoming series.
Books in the series and suggested reading order:
- Wyoming Refuge: A Havoc in Wyoming Prequel
- Caldwell's Homestead: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 1
- Katie's Journey: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
- Mollie's Quest: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 3
- Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story
- Shields and Ramparts: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
- Fowler's Snare: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 5
- Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story
- Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6
- Christmas on the Mountain: A Havoc in Wyoming Novella
- Havoc Peaks: A Havoc in Wyoming Story
- My Refuge and Fortress: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 7
Release date: March 5, 2020
Publisher: CU Publishing LLC
Print pages: 197
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.