This beautiful, giftable Christmas collection features timeless works from well-known authors who invite you to a feast of holiday nostalgia.
Perhaps no Christmas novel is more beloved than Charles Dickens’s A Christmas Carol, and no holiday poem more well-known than Clement Clarke Moore’s “’Twas the Night Before Christmas.” Together these classic literary masterpieces warm our hearts and remind us of the joy and love to be discovered anew each Christmas morning.
A Classic Christmas features both of these traditional works, as well as other vintage poems and stories that celebrate the timeless truths of the holiday season. This cheerful, collectible treasury makes a wonderful gift for the reader in your life and reminds us that simple gifts of the heart and memories made with loved ones truly are the most meaningful of all.
With additional pieces from Louisa May Alcott, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Hans Christian Andersen, and more, A Classic Christmas will become a precious holiday keepsake—a token to be enjoyed by the whole family for years to come.
- Perfect as a stocking stuffer or as a host or hostess gift
- Hardcover, giftable size for readers
- Makes a lovely keepsake companion to A Vintage Christmas: A Collection of Classic Stories and Poems
- Includes hopeful and encouraging Christmas stories
Release date: October 1, 2019
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Print pages: 320
* BingeBooks earns revenue from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate as well as from other retail partners.